Beach Chic

Morning dolls! I am at my parent's beach condo in Flagler. I'm here with my sister and her two kids for my other sister's birthday who lives over here! So we are enjoying today and going to have fun in the sun. I'm on my second cup of coffee about to get ready to have some fun in the sun. We started our day on the beach watching the sunrise! It was awesome!


I love the beach and everything about it! You can look so cute and stylish with just a few items!
Here's what I'm wearing.

My bathing suit from 4th & Ocean

My Ark sandals from 4th & Ocean
My neon pink striped tank vintage from 4th & Ocean and the new coral cutoffs from Sophie & Trey


To look beach chic you want a look that consists of a stylish bathing suit, a cover up, a hat or bag and of course a pair of sunnies! You want a bathing suit that not only looks great but fits and flatters your own body type! Not everyone is the same and not every suit fits the same. Work with what God gave you! :) Then pair your fabulous bathing suit with a stunning cover up. Whether it is sheer dress, long button up shirt or tank & cut off shorts they all can work to make that suit shine. To go the extra mile and really make your beach look pop add a fedora or bag. That will really complete your beach day look and make you stand out from the rest of the beach bums.


Try these looks from 4th & Ocean!









How amazing are those looks! Stop by and grab for spring break beach gear! 4th & Ocean has everything you could possibly need! And for a night out on the beach or a pair of shades head over to Sophie & Trey! Plus today and tomorrow if you spend $100 you get to reach in our pot of gold and receive anywhere from 10%-50% off your most expensive item! Happy St. Patty's from us to you!!

XOXO
Love, Dani