LK Mary 5K Run

Hello dolls! How amazing is Kristin's bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT ONE! The bike is fabulous! and so is Kristin's style!!

I have some exciting news and a challenge for you all! What's new right?!? lol Hey at least you guys are getting chances for gift cards ;) lol

Who doesn't love a 5K?!?!?!?
Here's the map of the run! It's going to start almost in front of the OLD 4th & Ocean. 

HERE'S THE DEAL...

IF YOU RUN - BRING IN YOUR NUMBER YOU WEAR IN THE RACE AND RECEIVE 25% OFF ANY ITEM!!!!

EXTRA CREDIT CHALLENGE ;) 
WEAR A SHIRT THAT CLEARLY SAYS "SOPHIE & TREY" ON IT. YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN SHIRT USING MARKERS, PUFFY PAINT, WHATEVER YOU WANT OR WE SOON WILL HAVE TANKS WITH OUR LOGO ON THEM (BE ON THE LOOKOUT - HOW AWESOME, I KNOW)!!!! 

FIRST ONE TO CROSS THE FINISH LINE WEARING A "SOPHIE & TREY" SHIRT WILL RECEIVE A $100 GIFT CARD!!!!


Some of us from Sophie & Trey will be running too so it will be a super awesome morning! Get a group and make it a day or fun outside activity! 

I just bought these shorts from 4th & Ocean's new active wear they are now carrying called Teeki! I love the shorts I got! So comfy and they breathe when I'm working out so I'm not dying of heat. Also available in a longer capri length.

The capri lenth available in blue and black at 4th & Ocean!!!!

The shorts I have! Love them!
 
They are great for yoga, running, workout, and biking! Not only are they adorable they are completely made from recycled plastic bottles and made in the USA! They are made in the perfect process to make stylish, breathable, quick drying, and durable materials while keeping trash out of our streets! This line is amazing! They move with you and dry easily too so you're not running in your sweat! Gross, I know. Check them out they would be great to run the 5K in!!!! 

I know I will be running in them and one of the NEW SOPHIE AND TREY TANKS that will be in next week ;) 

Start getting your run on this week to prepare for April 21st!!!!!!
XOXO

Love, Dani